Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Update: Losing weight


I just weighed myself. Turns out, I have lost 5 Lbs in the last 2 weeks! I know it doesn't sound like much, but it is! I am starting to feel thinner, and my pants are just a little looser. My goal is to lose 10lbs in a month. So, if I have lost 5 in 2 weeks, I am right in my goal! I am so proud of myself. It's not much longer until I get to my goal weight.

I want to look like how I did in highschool. When I still thought I was over weight, but I really wasn't. Looking at the pictures from back then (like the one I have pictured) just encourages me to keep working. 

I am starting to feel pretty proud of myself. I no longer "pant" when I get off the treadmill. I am starting to be able to do about 80 crunches a day without struggling. And I just feel great! I know I am gaining muscle too. It just feels great. 

I really hope I keep up the good work, and get down to the size I was in highschool. I still have my old pants...and one day, I will fit in them again. When that day comes, it will be amazing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment