Thursday, July 16, 2009

My future house...



I've decided that this is what my future house is going to look like. I love anything with the "cabin" feel. I love all the sceanery outside too. I need a well maintained yard. I think this is absolutly breathtaking.




This is my future kitchen



Living Room

(Except, lets change what's on the t.v to ANTM or HGTV, eh?)




This could work for my dinning/living room area as well. I do love the open feel!

Goodness, I just love the cabin feel. I hope one day I can master this look. I already know my purple couches are not going to do this look justice, but they are fun for now. I can't wait to have a place of my very own. But I guess, first I have to get a job I love.


Ha, and like owning my own daycare is going to suit my lifestyle...but I guess...you never know!!


Here's to hoping!!


But, one question before I leave...what does your dream home look like?

No comments:

Post a Comment