Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Feels So Good

I actually woke up early this morning and walked on the treadmill for twenty minuets! Then I sat on the floor and did ab work outs and stretches for another twenty minuets. It felt so good. It was hard to pull myself out of bed and actually work out, but now that I have, it feels absolutely amazing. It was a great start to the day.



I have told myself that I will do some sort of activity EVERY DAY, regardless. Whether it be taking the dog for a walk, walking on the treadmill, or going on a hike, I will excersise daily. I haven't given myself an option for failure. I have told myself that this is something I have to do. And it is.



My doctor told me I have to lose weight, or I will get diabetes. So, I guess that was just the wake up call I needed. I need to start exercising and eating right. I need to be at least the weight I was in high school, if not less. It's no longer something I just want, it is something I actually need to stay healthy.



Now that I am actually starting to do some sort of exercise daily, I am actually enjoying it. I feel better. It's great.



I'm going to go buy a scale, and start tracking my success. I've never actually owned a scale, and that might have been my problem. I never actually know where I am as far as my weight.



Eat healthy, and be fit. I will do it. Here's to success!

No comments:

Post a Comment