Monday, July 27, 2009

Stolen

Yesterday at the waterslides, Josh's fanny pack got stolen. This contained, Mine, Josh's, and Ivy's phone. Along with my driver's licence, $30 (damn), and Josh's entire wallet. This also conatined some belongings that were actually owned by Camp Horizen.

The cell phones, the drivers licences, and even my $30 can all be taken care of. But the items owned by Camp Horizon can not be replaced. He is afraid to call his boss(s) yet and tell them. He knows the reactions are not going to be pretty, and furthermore, he is afraid for his job. I can only imagine what is racing through his head right now.

I am less afraid for the camp then I am for Josh. This job means everything to him. He feels so animatly about working at the camp, and I know he is going to be heartbroken if he loses the job.

I know he feels like he would "let us down" if he lost the job, but I hope he knows that he wouldn't. No matter what happens, we will make the best of it. It might be fate that he lost the items. Maybe we weren't supposed to live there for longer. Maybe we are supposed to live in a house with my sister. Maybe it's a way out?

I tried to explain to him that no matter what happens, "god has a plan" but right now, he can't see it.

I know in my heart of hearts it will all work out the way it's supposed too. And I am defiantly a person who believes in fateIt will all work out for the best, I just know.

I always likes to look at the glass half full, and then Josh swallows what is in the glass and pisses in it. But I love him anyways.

No comments:

Post a Comment