Tuesday, December 8, 2009

A Simple Routine



Isn't She Sweet???

I took my dog into the vet this morning for a simple routine "spay". They asked me if I wanted to get blood work done before she got spayed. I said "why not". It was an extra $50, so what they hay. I've been going to this vet--or taking my animals there rather--for years, so I trust them a lot.

I am very glad I got the blood work done. After a simple test they found out that my poor baby Isabella George Honrud-Craig might have something wrong with her liver. They said that if they put her under regular anesthetic she might not wake up. So, instead of the simple routine "spay", she got more blood work done, and more tests done to figure out exactly what is wrong.

We get the test results back tomorrow, and they will let us know our options then. I'm so worried for my poor baby Izzy!!! It's all I can think about. I treat her like my baby, and now my baby might be sick. : (

I hope when we get the test results back tomorrow, everything turns out fine! I can't wait to find out.


No comments:

Post a Comment