Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Deck the Halls with Bows of Holly....

Fa La La La La, La La La La! I've been super busy decorating for christmas, and getting ready. Getting everyones presents in order, and getting plans ready. I'm so proud of how cute my house is, it's not as decorated as normal, but it is still pretty festive! Here are some pictures:


I have a little village above my t.v! It's so cute. I've always wanted a little christmas village, and I finally have one. The picture above are my little figurines of "Amber and Josh"...that's what I call them at least!

The church is my favorite part of the village. The window lights up so beautifully!

The Church


I've always been in love with HUGE christmas trees! So, I made Josh get one of the biggest ones in the field. We went to Manthys and cut it down ourselves! Next year we will need to remember to have a truck....HA! It defiantly looked like "National Lampoons Christmas Vacation"

Josh added a mask to our tree, I like the way it looks actually!

Although, I will have to admit the mask looks pretty creepy at some points. Other then that, the tree is beautiful!

The Dinning Room
Izzy was so confused! She thought I was taking a picture of her, obviously! HA!

I just love christmas! These are just two rooms of my house. My whole house is decorated. But I love how the living room/dinning room turned out! So festive!

Can't wait for christmas!




1 comment:

  1. Oh my heck!! Way cute!! I am so jealous. All I have is a tree. I don't feel like putting more stuff up in my already crowded apartment. You did a fabulous job! How fun!!

    ReplyDelete