Monday, March 1, 2010

Life Sucks, Then it is Over

...basically, that's life in a nutshell sometimes. Sometimes it feels like your life does nothing but rolls downhill, lands in a big mud puddle and sits there to stew for a few months. But, at that point, you can do two things: 1. Sit there and look like a big muddy idiot, or 2. Get up, get a bath, and get some clean clothes. It's really your choice.

Right now, I feel like just sitting here for a little while longer. Yea, I don't mind looking like the idiot here and there, there has to be someone after all.

Sometimes life just sucks, and right now, I am in my downhill spiral. I want to go back to school, but I couldn't qualify for finacial aid. I don't qualify for any low-income funding, because I guess I am not low-income. I can not afford to pay for school. So I am just stuck. I have to start looking for scholarships, but I have yet to find any that I can qualify for. It feels like my life is just going to keep rolling downhill before it gets better.

I'm sick, again. I had bacterial tonsilitis, the a sinus infection, which caused a herniated eardrum, then a 24 hour stomach flu, then swollen glands for 2 weeks, and now I have a nasty cold. All back to back. All within the last two months. I haven't felt healthy in a good 2 months. And I have spent a total of $800 on doctors visits, medicine, and missing work. Great?

All this has meant that I have no money to go to school next quarter, let alone next year. I guess I will just have to get scholarships, but it looks like there are none of those.

Then there is my home life, and work. But those always have their ups and downs, so I wont go into too much detail with that.

Right now I am just in a mood where, Life Sucks! I am going to sit and dwell in my misery for a little while...so deal. But don't worry, I have every inch of faith telling me I will climb out soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment