Wednesday, February 24, 2010

So Close, and yet, So far

It' so strange how I feel like I live 100 miles away. But maybe I do. I live a half an hour away from anything and anyone. It is just far enough away to make it inconvenient for me to visit people and for people to visit me. I don't want to drive a half an hour home, just to drive a half an hour back into town on the same night. That's an hour of pointless driving.

Sometimes I wish I lived over a 100 miles away so there would be a better excuse for me to not visit people, and for people not to visit me. That way the reason isn't just pure laziness.

1 comment:

  1. I totally agree with you! My parents watch my dog during the week because of school. I don't liking having to a half hour to go visit and then a half hour back home... my mom tells me that I can stay the night but its still driving that far in the morning :(

    ReplyDelete