Monday, February 22, 2010

My Own Space


I just want my own space. My own little place to call home. A place I'm not embarrassed to call home. I don't want to constantly clean, I don't want a bunch of crap everywhere. I want a place I can decorate to look like a girl lives here. I don't want huge speakers or a big screen t.v. I want pink, and purple. I want pretty. I want clean. I want it to look nice. I want my own space.

I want my own room, my own house, my own place.

I'm the only one here that doesn't just have my own place. I have to share everything. I feel like if I have to share everything I might as well have a ring right? But no. I get all of the consequences with none of the benefits. I'm an old married woman, with none of the benefits.

So, for now. I either want a ring, or want my own space. Not necessarily my own place...just my own little area to call my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment