Thursday, February 18, 2010

Once again...

I am sick. I've been sick for the last two days. It started tuesday when I got home from work. The cold shivers, and a nauseous stomach. I took my temperature: 102. Great? 2 kids went home from school last week because they had the stomach flu, so I knew immediately that is what I had. I woke up on Wednesday morning by running to the bathroom and "releasing" everything I ate the day before. My stomach defiantly felt better after that, but I still had a fever, so I knew I couldn't go to work.

I spent the whole of wednesday on the couch, sleeping for a total of 17 hours. I couldn't keep anything down. I ended the day with a fever of 103.7. Awesome. I didn't go to work today either because I woke up with the same "surprise" I had the day before. Thank goodness, I feel almost normal today.

I love working with kids more then anything, but I hate being sick all the time. This is the most I have been sick in a long time! It's miserable. I am missing so much work. I haven't had a full paycheck in more then a month, and my bank account is defiantly feeling it! I need to find a way to kick up my immune system!

1 comment:

  1. multi-vitamins or event the total cereal:-) I know you try to get lots of water so I wont suggest that but the vitamins or total works for me. I haven't really been sick in quite a while. I try to eat total for breakfast every day and when I don't take a one-a-day women's multivitamin before bed cause if I take it in the morning it can make me nauseous. Good luck and I hope you feel better soon!!

    ~Jodi W~

    ReplyDelete