Sunday, February 14, 2010

Dear Fellow Travelers:

Dear Fellow Travelers:

In August I will be traveling to Europe for about a month, with two of my best friends and my sister. We will be staying in Germany for about 2 weeks, and then we will be traveling in Great Britain (Scotland, Ireland, England, and Wales). Ivy and I might travel to Italy for a few days before Great Britain, but we haven't decided that far yet (or if we could afford it?).

We have got it narrowed down to the countries, but have not narrowed it down to the cities. Does anyone know of cities we should try and hit? Places, and things to do?

Any, and all, help and advice is greatly appreciated. I have never planned a vacation before, let alone a vacation in a different country!

I'm starting to get into planning mode, and I am super excited. Stay tuned for an itinerary, and exact dates!!! This blog will soon be full of images of great lands, and great memories!

2 comments:

  1. part of the best traveling in eroupe is small cities quaint villages give you the best feel of the people and the lifestlye. i dont know exactly what type of experince your looking for but i would try for the smaller towns as its much more cultured.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go to Edinburgh!!! It's gorgeous there.

    ReplyDelete