Monday, February 1, 2010

40 year old woman....trapped!

I don't enjoy people my own age. I don't enjoy hanging out with anyone close to my age. There are few I can enjoy and have a great time with, but that is one in a million.

I don't enjoy immaturity, I don't enjoy stupid decisions that you want me to justify for you, I don't think it's cool to drink more then maybe once a month, I don't care that you think you're fat....you probably are...so do something about it, I don't care that you don't want to...get up...and stop being lazy, your problems aren't the most important thing in the world...and no one really cares, you aren't right...you never will be right...and no one really cares if you are or are not, you have to work for your money, everything doesn't come on a silver platter, life sucks sometimes....so shrug it off and move on, stop being a whiney baby...plain and simple.

Kids my own age suck. Seriously.


1 comment:

  1. Lol, that might be why I always hung out with the kids my ages' parents...haha...nerdy. ;-) And I still like people at least 2 years older than me...all our good friends are older than us here.
    Go find some mature peeps, girlie! :-)

    ReplyDelete