Thursday, January 28, 2010

The Sisterhood of the ever-changing Pant Size!


This picture is a little embarrassing, but I love it. The black pair in the back are my pants I would wear at my peak weight. The middle jeans are the jeans I wear now, and the front jeans are the ones I wore in highschool. It really shows how far I have come from my peak weight, and how little I have to go to make it to where I want to be. I just want to fit into my old highschool jeans again, and really, I don't have too far to go.

The picture is embarrassing, just to know how large I became, but it is also inspiring. It shows how far I have come, and how little I have left to go. The middle pair of jeans are already loose on me, so it wont be too much longer to get back to where I was. I'm so inspired by this picture, I just needed to share my inspiration with you.

There is nothing you can't do if you put your mind to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment