Thursday, March 11, 2010

My Little Precious

How can you not love this face???

Lately I feel like everyone hates my puppy. It's so sad. So many people that come over just yell at her all the time. I understand she is a hyper hyper puppy, and it is annoying that she is jumping. But when she is just sitting on your lap cuddling....it's not appropriate to yell, "Off" or "Down". When she is being good, or just wanting to play because she has been locked in her kennel all day, there is no reason to yell at my little precious.

She likes to jump in your face, and lick it to death....it's cute...not gross. She likes a little nibble...cuz she is kinky like that. She is the most precious little puppy in the whole wide world...and yes...she is a little annoying...but I love her. It just makes me sad that no one else loves her.

1 comment:

  1. Wait, are you sure you're not talking about my dog?? it's so sad when people yell at dogs just for being full of energy... better that than biting people!

    your dog is adorable and would probably get along incredibly well with both of mine!

    ReplyDelete