Saturday, March 20, 2010

No Turning Back Now

I can't believe I actually bought my tickets to Europe finally. It's official. There is no turning back. I'm a little worried about money...but man...when you have the opportunity...you have to take it. You are only young once you know.

I'll be gone for a whole month traveling around Great Britain and Germany. I'm so excited! I can't believe it is only a few months away.

I'm worried about money, and the fact I will be flat broke when I come back. I'm worried because my boss still hasn't even gotten back to me about my time off. And I'm just worried for the trip itself. It's so far away from home, and a whole month! Crazy. I'm going to miss so many people like crazy...but honestly...I'll probably miss my dog the most. ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment