Tuesday, March 2, 2010

No School

It looks like there will be no school for me for a while. I have not been able to find a scholarship for this upcoming quarter, and there is no way I can afford to pay for it out of pocket. So, no school for a while. In one way it will be really nice because I can just focus on work, traveling, and life. But in another it really sucks, because all I want to do is go to school. Without school it will give me more time to concentrate on exactly how I will be able to pay for it for next year. I can apply for a million scholarships, and figure out what will happen...so that is always good.

It's just a bummer. Sometimes I feel like people that actually go to school are taking it for granted. They actually have to oppurtunity to attend school. They don't even know how lucky they are. If only I was as lucky to be able to lie on my FAFSA to get into school, have parents that could pay for it, work the government in weird ways, and all the other crazy ways people go to school. But alas. I'm normal. Normal people always get the short end of the stick. And it sucks.

I wish the people that REALLY wanted to go to school, could.

No comments:

Post a Comment