Thursday, October 1, 2009

October is the Month of Change

I am finally able to reveal my exciting news to the "blogging world": I am now a Toddler Teacher at a small daycare in Bellingham! For the last few weeks I have been going through a series of interviews for the position, and this morning I found out the great news. I am going to start Friday October 16th! I couldn't be more happy. And yes, this is the "hopefull really big change" that I was talking about in an earlier blog! I'm glad it is no longer a "hopefull really big change" but rather an actual really big change!

It was very sad to tell my current employer that I am leaving, but my boss was so happy for me! He was so happy, that it made my resignation a little more difficult, but I know it is ultimatly for the best. Banking is not my industry, childcare is.

I am so excited to start heading in the right direction rather then just heading forward! This is one more step towards my goals.

Ocotber is starting out on the right foot.

No comments:

Post a Comment