Sunday, September 27, 2009

About Time:




I thought it was about time to post some pictures from my vacation a few weeks ago. It was so much fun. We ended up staying at a cute little camp site in tacoma, and then traveling to Seattle every day for a different little fun event. We got the city pass for Seattle. I highly recomend it! It was defintaly worth the price. $54 to go to the Pacific Science Center, EMP, Science Fiction Museum, A cruise around the beach, The Seattle Aquarium, and the to the top of the Space Needle TWICE! Here are some pictures for you:Seattle is just such a wonderful city. I'm so glad I live here! Every time I go to Seattle I fall more in love with where I live.

Here is a creepy old bathroom we saw on the underground tour. Oh man, it was so interesting, the whole history of seattle! I now know why seattle is my city. A city based on prostitution, and lying....it is obviously my city!

This was my attempt to use my "panaramic" setting on my camera. It didn't turn out quite right, but pretty good for a first attempt. I have a bunch of pictures of the city scape of Seattle on my camera, once I get photoshop I will make a nice one.

The View from the top of the space needle is absolutely breathtaking. We couldn't have gone on a better day! I can't believe I have lived in Washington my whole life and never done this.

Ortega chili burgers are something I highly recommend. They are a great way to spice up any burger, and when you are camping...they are a luxury! I absolutely love them. They are great with a few jallepenos as well! Yum!

These fish were above my head! The seattle aquarium was pretty nifty, but, unless you have the city pass, I really don't recomend it. It is really small. But it has several "petting zoo" rooms for kids. So, not really the "coolest" aquarium for kids over 2. The Vancouver aquarium is awesome! If you want to go to an aquarium...go to that one!

This was our adorable little campsite! I defiantly love camping. Hopefully next year I get to camp more then just the one time. Word of advice: parks close at 7 other places then bellingham. And they really MEAN IT! Usually if you are at a park past dusk around here they don't care...but when you go elsewhere...they really freak out!

We went to the Butterfly exhibit at the Pacific Science Center. It was very beautiful! I loved all the butterflies, and all the landscaping!



This was the adorable Cafe we ate at the first morning! It was very getto, but the food was so cute! There was a cute little couple that owned it, that reminded me of Me and Josh when we were older: she was doing all the work, and he was just sitting there doing nothing...LOL! Goodness....the food was good though....$5 for a full plate of food! YUM!
The vacation wasn't as relaxing as I would have hoped, but we had so much fun! I can't wait for another vacation! Sometimes I wish my life was just a big vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment