Thursday, September 24, 2009

It is rather Ironic that I work at a bank, helping people with their finances, and I have a hard time with my finances. The funny thing, is it hasn't always been this way. In the past I have been so frugal with my money. I have never had a lot of money, and have never been able to buy a lot of things. But, when I actually got a full time job and was making a good amount of money, I started developing awful spending habits! And, I have gotten myself into a small hole, that is really hard to dig out of.

With such little rent, I have very few bills, but I have seemed to rack up even more debts then ever. My credit card is maxed out, and every paycheck seems to cover an overdraft. It's starting to get a little old. I need to take my own advice, and start actually balancing my checkbook. All it is going to take is one or two paychecks to get me out of the hole....honestly. I just need to settle down for about 2 weeks, and get myself situated...I don't know why I didn't do it earlier.

So, I need to develop a financial plan, and STICK TO IT! I need to start actually balancing my checkbook again. I need to stop eating out, going shopping, and letting people eat at my house (my biggest expenses). I need to spend only a CERTAIN amount on food, and no more. I can't pay any one's "share" anymore. I need to save, be frugal, and actually get myself out of this hole.

So, these are all the things I need to do...whether I actually do them or not is a different story?

No comments:

Post a Comment