Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Long Time No Talk To

It has been a long time since I have updated my little bloggy-doo. I have been on vaction for the last 12 days. It has been absolutly amazing. I can't even tell you how happy it has made me. I was defintaly in a majior "work depression". I was just getting really mopey. The 12 days has definatly refreshed me, and I feel a lot more happy about work and life.

During my vaction--after taking 6 days to go to seattle and go exploring with my love--I got a lot accomplished! I just did a deep cleaning of the house. Vacumed under the rugs, mopped, sweeped, reorganized my room. It has been so amazing. The house is getting "lived in", rather then just crap everywhere. It looks great, and makes me feel so much happier.

Well, that is about all for now. Hopefully I will remember to post pictures soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment