Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Updates

So many good little updates in my life have been going on, yet I can't disclose the most important one just yet. Don't worry, I'm not pregnant or anything...and for those of you really close to me...you already know. But, it is a "hopefull" really big change in my life, and it is all I can think about.

Because of this, I haven't thought of anything else to update you on my life. Things are pretty boring around here, just working, working out, eating, sleeping, watching supernatural....about the normal rutine.

One big thing that I keep thinking about is a fundraiser I am putting on in a very short amount of time. Kayla and I have decided to have a fundraiser for Camp Horizon. It's going to be a huge event, but we have already gotten approval, and we have already got a venue...so two of the big things are done. But, I am worried that it is going to take so much time! I'm already starting to get stressed out. But, you know what...I'll be fine.

Nothing really new, just the same old same old.

So I leave you with this thought: Should they play stairway to heaven or highway to hell at my funeral? Or, should they play both to keep my options open?

No comments:

Post a Comment