Friday, October 9, 2009

Dream: Blood Loss

I tend to have very vivid/passionate dreams. I dream in color, I dream in life. Everything always seems real, and sometimes feels more like a premonition rather then a dream. I dreamt that my brother was going to get into an accident before it happened. I dreamt that if my family moved out to Acme, something bad would happen, and it did. My dreams are vivid interpretations of life.

I have been having previous recurring dreams of pregnancy, and birthing. I've deduced these dreams to be in regards that I was in need of a big change, but someone was stopping me (hence the reason someone would always stop be from birthing the child). I am now in the middle of a giant change--switching careers--so these dreams have stopped.


My dream last night was nothing to do with pregnancy, or a big change. It was simple, straight to the point, but I don't remember most of it. The most vivid thing I remember was the blood. For some reason "they" needed a blood sample from me. I trusted "them" and I let them. I knew who "they" were in my dream, but in life, I do not recognize any individual. All I remember was them in white lab coats. I let "them" take the blood sample, but instead of the typical poke-a-needle-in-your-finger thing they usually do, they put an I.V. in me and starting having it flow into a bag (like I was donating blood). A few moments later I told them that I think that was enough--as the bag was overflowing--but "they" just replaced bags and ignored my response. As I was 'donating' blood, they still made me work. My work was searching for a small child. I new what the child looked like in my mind in my dream, but, I can not recognize it in reality. I was searching for the small child through an old grungy building: walls were falling down, there were holes where there used to be windows, but no glass, and cobwebs and darkness was everywhere. I knew this was Ferndale High School in my dream, but it did not look like Ferndale High School in my reality. I was carrying my I.V. through the school as I passed all my old classmates that didn't seem to notice or care, and no one knew where the small baby was. "They" kept replacing the bag as I drained more blood, and I kept getting more and more weak.

I never found the baby, and they never stopped having me drain blood. I never died, and just kept getting weaker. I just walked through my old high school, endlessly, draining blood, and getting weaker and weaker.

This dream was very vivid. I could see the red of the blood. I could see the blood moving through my veins under my skin. I remember being able to feel my heart begin to pump slower. And I could feel myself slowly start to die.

It was a morbid, intense dream, that I do not intend to have again. After all: I should only have to feel myself die once.

I need to figure out what this dream means, so it will not return. I can only guess that losing my blood would be something sucking the life out of me, but I don't know who "they" could be? And why was I searching for a small child? Could my old high school have something to do with everything?

Dreams

No comments:

Post a Comment