Monday, October 19, 2009

I Hate Everyone

Yes, It is true. I basically hate everyone. Don't worry, you don't have to call the suicide hotline or anything, I just wanted to put the blatant fact out there: I Hate Everyone. There are very few people that don't annoy the crap out of me, and even those few tick me off at times.

Lately though, my patience has been dwindling so even my closets of friends are starting to drive me just utterly batty! And no, it is not that "time of the month". At first I thought that myself, but that time has come and gone, and these feelings are still there.

People don't just annoy me the typical amount, they drive me nuts. Full blown through me in a straight jacket nuts. Everyone. And, I have no idea why this bothers me so much. Perhaps it's because I love people to much?

Okay, so now this is a major contradiction I know. But come to think of it, the thing that drives me most nuts about people is the fact that I love people so much that it drives me nuts when they are making STUPID choices. I hate it when people do stupid things that are going to ruin their lives, and I hate it even more when people do stupid things the ruin my life. Or, make my life just a little bit more difficult.

I really don't know why I feel so strongly about how annoying people are, I just do. And it keeps getting worse. My care (or lack there of) is decreasing more and more daily, and soon I can see myself as an old lonely hermit...and frankly...that's probably the best situation for me.

Some people are just born to be hermits.

No comments:

Post a Comment