Wednesday, June 2, 2010

World Traveler


I want to be a world traveler. I want to travel to every country, every city, everywhere. I want to experience the culture, the food, the lifestyle, the...everything.

I absolutely love traveling. I love experiencing new worlds within my own.

I want to live somewhere else for a while. Outside the U.S. I want to teach kids how to speak english. I want to travel far away...and then travel back. I need to experience something new for a while.

I just wish it all wasn't so expensive....

1 comment:

  1. What will be soo cool is when Josh is a traveling nurse and you guys get to travel this country! I know the US is like, blahh... but at least it's some type of traveling and you get your doggy and Josh with you!

    I'd love to live in France or Ireland for a while.. get a visa and just work somewhere and live. Justin wants to, too. That'd be awesome if all four of us moved over there around the same time so we'd have some fun and familiar faces! :)

    I'm so excited for you and your trip. I'm thrilled that you get to explore Great Brittan this time around too!! And you're going at such a beautiful time of the year.. there are going to be so many random festivals and stuff going on in London!

    ReplyDelete