Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Detox: Day One/Onehundreth Post

This is my one hundreth post on my blog! I can't believe in little over a year I have had so many blogs. Yes, this blog goes back several years, but the later years are just copied and pasted from other blogs. Man, time sure does fly.

I wish this one hundreth post would be more interested, but really, I don't even know what to say, so, I'm just going to write what I would right for any other post...that's what you all read it for anyways right? My thoughts:

I am starting a detox. It's not to lose weight or anything, it's just to clean my body of the toxins I eat from eating all the crappy foods! Ha...Soda, Beef, chips, pizza, canned foood, YUM! But not exactly the best for you. I have researched many different types of detox's until I finlaly found one I think I'm going to like. It only cuts out certain foods, and you can still eat (those weird lemon water detox's are not for me...I like food too much!).

Day one is going awesome! I am starting to feel a little more healthy already, and I am not as hungry as I thought I would be (but yes, I am still a little hungry.


Day One Menu:
Breakfast: Oatmeal with 1tbls Honey and a splash of Milk
Lunch (Pictured): Four Bean Salad with a sprinkle of Soy Oil and Olive Oil for taste
Dinner: Artichoke with Garlic Olive Oil dip
Snacks: Pumpkin Seeds, Watermelon, and Yogurt

Overall, the fist day has been a great success...I'll keep you posted on the days that follow. One down...six more to go!

2 comments:

  1. I hate three bean salad...I would fail the first day of this, lol. Keep me posted, for real :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of that sounds DELICIOUS!!! Maybe I should try this detox!!! How long does it go? Where do you get the menus from? That three bean salad is mouthwatering!

    ReplyDelete