Saturday, June 19, 2010

Day Three and Four: Detox Adventures

Eating healthy is making me feel so much better, but I long for food. I love the taste of good food, cooked in butter. Pizza and beer...you can never go wrong. I find that the detox is getting more and more difficult. I love the feeling I get when I eat more healthy, but I hate not eating what I want. I really don't know how much longer this will last. It is supposed to last seven days, but with this weekend being fathers day....I don't think it will last.

Some Pictures from the last several days of food:




Day Three Menu:
Breakfast: Oatmeal with 1tbls Honey and splash of Rice Milk
Lunch (pictured): Subway Sandwhich with Oil and Vinegar. I got the "Veggie Pattie" one. Day three was my last day for grains, and I really wanted grains!
Dinner (Pictured): Baked Salmon with Garlic and Cilantro and Stir fry with Veggies and a rice milk and seseme oil sauce.
Snacks: Sunflower seeds, Banana, Grapes
Dessert: Warm Rice milk with a sprinkle of cinamon.

Day Four Menu:
Breakfast: Wild Rice with Rice milk and a dash of cinimon
Lunch: Leftover bean salad with carrots and celery sticks
Dinner (Pictured): Large dinner salad with rice vinager dressing
Snacks: Sunflower seeds, and Grapes

No comments:

Post a Comment