Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Oxymoron

Isn't it basically an oxymoron (emphasis on the "moron") to whine and complain about someone whining and complaining? Until recently I always thought I whined and complained a lot, but comparatively, I'm nothing.

Comparatively, I'm chill, relax, and easy-going. I'm patient and kind, and always in a good mood.

I'm the kind of person that will walk out of my way to put the cart back in the cart return. I will help the elderly carry their groceries, and wait around to listen to their awesome stories. If I find a wallet, I will return it, without taking anything. Once while on a walk, I noticed someone's car door was open and their light was on, so I knocked on their door to let them know so their battery wouldn't die. I smile and wave at everyone that looks at me. I smile not even realizing why I'm smiling.

Isn't it funny how it takes the exact opposite of you to realize how truly awesome you are sometimes?

1 comment: