Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Value Village

The only huge problem about losing weight is the cost of it. Right now I am still too big to fit into my old clothes, and yet, all my "fat clothes" fall off me! I found out the other day, that even my belts are too big for me. So they are pretty much useless. Since I am between the size I want to be, and the size I am now, I don't want to buy expensive clothes. On the other hand, I can't wear pants to work that fall down as I walk. My new venture is "Value Village".

For some reason, I haven't shopped in second hand stores for a long time. That is how we grew up-shopping in second hand stores-but when I started making money, I quit for some reason. I think I just got too lazy to look through the clothes rack for one thing that "may fit" rather then go buy the specific brand you already know will fit.

But, I forgot how handy second hand shopping is. Last night I went to Value Village and got 4 pairs of jeans that fit me for only $20! Usually I pay $20 for just a single pair of jeans! Amazing.

Value Village is the perfect place to shop when you are between sizes. I am defiantly not going to feel bad when my old clothes don't fit me.

And, as an added note: I dropped 2 pants sizes! Yay! Let's just hope I drop 2 more! Then 2 more! Then I will be back down to what I was in high school. : /

No comments:

Post a Comment