Wednesday, August 19, 2009

One Statement

"Ha, a consumer loan officer! That is about the least 'Amber Like' thing you could possibly be!"--Kayla

One statment can say a thousand more words then you think.

I do enjoy being a consumer loan officer, but, she is right, that is not very "Amber Like". That statement really got me to thinking: what is "amber like"?

Well, in highschool I was addicted to art. I loved reading, writing, and anything to do with theater. All I did was draw, write poetry, read and perform in plays. That was about it. I was happy. I enjoyed life.

Now, I go to work. I ussually get home to late to do anything, and then go to sleep and start over. Day in and day out, over and over again. I no longer have time for hobbies. I no longer have time for fun and games. I work, day in and day out.

I think I may see a difference here?

I guess, something "amber like" would be something where I can play and draw all day! I think being a pre-school teacher is going to fit in just fine! Owning my own daycare or working with kids is going to fit right into the imaginative sense I have.

I can't wait to begin.

2 comments:

  1. When did I say that?? I don't even remember!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea, you said it between other statments while we were walking through the mall to get Ivy's birthday present. It was very simple, but very well put I thought!

    ReplyDelete