Monday, September 19, 2011

School

I can't manage to fall asleep tonight. I haven't had this feeling for a long time: the excitement/anticipation , the nervousness, the anxiety. I feel like I want to puke, cry, and laugh all at the same time. I have those butterflies. All these feelings muddled up into one body can only mean one thing: tomorrow is the first day of school.

I have waited years to go back to school. Many things have stood in my way: financial burdens, life drama, and my own self doubt. But now, I have broken through all the barriers and am finally beginning my new/old life as a student. I'm excited. It's the day I've been waiting for for a long time, and one step closer to my future.

Tomorrow is the beginning of my new life, it marks the start of the end. I'm so excited to be on this new road, and see where this journey will take me.

No comments:

Post a Comment