Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Moving

I absolutly, 100% hate moving. Yes, the moving part is very tedious (the driving back and forth, and the waste of days, and the fact that stuff just "fluffs up" while you are packing), but to me, the worst part about moving is: UNPACKING! It is such an absolute pain. It is such endless, tedious work. And again, the stuff just "fluffs up" the more you unpack.I am so happy of where we moved. I love the location, the house, the yard, everything, but I would love it more if I was happy to show it off. Right now there is so much junk everywhere, that I just feel like I live in a redneck, "hickville", establshment. It's such a bummer.

I'm going to take some "before pictures" of my house, and hopefully, the pictures will get better and better as the blog goes on.

This is my living room/dinning room/kitchen. It's wonderfully open. I love it. Once it is a little more organized, and pictures are up, I know it will be amazing.

This is my crap room. Seriously. We have two bedrooms. And this one we are just using as a junk room right now. I think this will be my worst challenge. Eventually, we want to turn it into an art room/music studio. But right now, I'm so overwhelmed with the mess, I just can't see where it will start.


This is the house. It is so cute! This is what it looks like from the street. Next summer, I hope I will have planted more flowers. It is so pretty!

Right now I am completly overwhelmed with all the un-packing. It seems like it will never end. But, I know that if I just work, the results will be worth it. I just need to get some dang motivation!

1 comment: