Saturday, May 19, 2012

Sunny Side Up

Just when I thought I had reached rock bottom, I realized I DID! That was it, that was rock bottom. And now it seems like I am going to reach back to the top. I went car shopping today with a very tall order: $10,000 or lower, good gas mileage, low mileage, and 4 doors. And this is what I ended up with:

2012 Toyota Corolla

...And it's mine, all mine! I never thought I would end up with a brand new car, but I actually qualified for it. Getting rejected for a loan was the best thing. I ended up taking out a lease on a car (which I never even considered), and so far, I think it was the right choice. It only had 10 miles at signing, and I have full maintenance for the 3 years I am going to lease it. Then in the end, I wont be upside down in a loan payment! I can trade it in a get a new car, no questions asked. It's a great idea. 

No more worrying about how am I going to get from place to place, no more wondering if my car is going to start. Dependability, that is all I ever wanted in a car, and it seems like that is what I ended up with. I am so happy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment