Wednesday, May 16, 2012

I could realy go for some boring right now...

I asked a vague question, "Can't anything just come easy?". One of my friends told me, "Well, if things came easy, it would make life boring.". That makes sense. If everything came with no trials and tribulations, life would get boring. However; I argue that if everything comes with a struggle sometimes things just get too unruly. I could really go for some boring right now.

I make too much money for financial aid to cover the cost of education. This would mean that I have to take out over $15000 in loans in order to pursue my degree. I am unsure where the government perceives I make too much money considering I work at a daycare for very little wage. But, when I got that news, I just went with it.

In another frame of my life, my car is dead. I am unable to drive my car anymore, and have been having to find other means of transportation to get to and from work and school. This has become more stressful, and tiring then I have thought.

With my supposed "high paying job" I went to the local credit union and applied for a loan for a car. But, I guess I don't make enough money to get a loan for a car.

So now I am stuck. Unable to pursue and education, and unable to qualify for a car loan. No car, no school. I am stuck, and I have no idea where to go next.

There is a part of me that knows I should try and find a better, high paying job. But, I question my sanity in a job that I am not in love with. I love my job now, but it seems like I am not going to be able to afford anything living in the means I am now.

I'm stuck in a place where I can't live the way I have been living. I feel like I have to make a choice between being happy, and affording to live. I guess there really is a price to happiness, but I haven't found out how much it costs yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment