Monday, October 31, 2011

Day: Who really cares anyways?

So, three days? Yep, that's a lot better then I thought, honestly. I'm not too keen on this whole "blogging every day" thing, so really, how did I expect myself to actually do a 15 day challenge of blogging? Oh well, I don't think anyone really cares much anyways. If you really want to know something about me, why don't you just ask?

My mom always said, that if you tell everyone everything, then no one can talk about you behind your back. So, just go ahead and ask. And right now...I'll just fill out for all of the remaining days...BECAUSE I CAN!!!

Day 04 → Someone who inspires you.

Tina Fey: Honestly, I love this woman. I inspire to be like her. She always is herself. She is never embarressed by who she is. She is weird, and goofy, and a big dork, and proud of it. It's awesome.

Day 05 → Your idea of a perfect day.

A day in bed. Food being served to me, and whatever I want on T.V playing. I would also like someone to pee and poop for me, so I don't have to move at all. If someone could feed me and reposition me as well that would be great.

Day 06 → Something you don’t leave the hous
e without.

Clothes? No wait....scratch that. I guess I never leave my house without a soul...cuz I ate my own soul long ago and it still hasn't digested.

Day 07 → Songs that remind you of people, places and events.

"Fuck Her Gently" always reminds me of your mom.

Day 08 → Someone you didn’t want to let go, but had to.

Again, this reminds me of your mom.

Day 09 → Fav TV shows: past & present.

I'm easily amused. So let's just name a few: How I Met Your Mother, Supernatural, Big Ban Theory, The Simpsons, 30 Rock, The Office, Parks and Recreaction, Firefly, Criminal Minds....how's that for a mix?

Day 10 → Discuss some of the things on your bucket list.

I have to go to a South American country one day. I love the whole "spanish" vibe, and I have to experience it first hand.

Day 11 → Photos you love.

There are so many photos I love for so many different reasons. I love any photo where you can see a genuine smile. That means that a good memmory is being made.

Day 12 → What’s in your make up bag?

I wear concealer everyday to hide these old lady bags under my eyes. And some anti-puff cream. I really am an old woman aren't I?

Day 13 → What is your favourite saying and why?

Life sucks, Then you die. Do I really need to explain why?

Day 14 → Top 20 songs on your iPod.

1. Soul Meets Body-Death Cab For Cutie
2. January Hymn-The Decemberists
3. This Is Why We Fight-The Decemberists
4. Down By The Water-The Decemberistis
5. Dear Avery-The Decemberisits
6. June Hymn-The Decemberistis
7. Here I Dreamnt I was an Architect-The Decemberists
8. Summer Skin-Death Cab For Cutie
9. Different Names for the Same Thing-Death Cab for Cutie
10 Your Heart is and Empty Room-Death Cab for Cutie
.
.
.
.....Basically you get the picture....it is all The Decemberists or Death Cab for Cutie...I'm a little obsessed.
Day 15 → Something you are looking forward to
this year.

Well, this year is almost over. So for the next 2 months, I am looking forward to the holidays. I'm looking forward to expanding a bunch of new relationships with people I have met recently. I look forward to finishing this quarter of school. And I look forward to finishing the end of this amazing year. I can't wait to see what next year will bring me.

No comments:

Post a Comment