Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Day 2: What makes me happy

Things that make me happy:
  • Warm beverages on cold days
  • Summer turning into Fall
  • Cuddling with someone special
  • Movie nights, staying in
  • A good poop
  • Finally being able to breath after a long sinus infection
  • Eating, Snacking, sneaking food when I assume no one is watching
  • I am obsessed with Diet coke, so I guess that makes me happy
  • Words of encouragment
  • The sense of realife I get when I make to the gas station without my car running out of gas
  • The Decemberists
  • Good music in general
  • Hearing someone play music, live. (either concerts...or just hearing someone play music)
  • I love fun mugs!
  • Dinosaurs, of course
  • thinkgeek.com
  • 30 Rock
  • I could go on forever....so many things make me happy...cuz life is awesome...

No comments:

Post a Comment