Thursday, April 25, 2013

A night alone...

This is potentially one of the last nights I will ever spend alone. I'm at my house, and he is at his. We spend most nights together...either both at mine, or both at his. But tonight, it just worked out best for us to sleep apart. And I am alone.

But it's weird. This might be one of the last nights I spend alone, in my own apartment. We've applied to an apartment, and have the potential to move in together in mid-may. And then, I'll never be in my own house, alone again. It will always be "ours".

And you know what, I'm okay with that. It's not scary, or weird, or depressing...it's nothing but awesome. I'm excited for the future, i'm excited to share my life, and I'm excited to not have my "on my own" night. Of course their might be nights where I'm "alone"...but I'll still be in "our" house.

Being one in the part of two is much better then just being one whole, on your own.

No comments:

Post a Comment