Thursday, March 7, 2013

Only 3 more...

We only have 3 more schools to hear from. Only 3 more places we could potentially live. I am getting used to the fact of staying in Bellingham, but I'm still excited about leaving. I've lived here my whole life, I know everyone...it would be good to get out, at least once.

I was driving home the other day and there was road work. Instead of taking the detour that the construction crew already laid out, I went my own way. I know the roads around here just as well (if not better) then them. It would be weird to go somewhere I don't know. I'll have to live off of directions for a while, and not know where I am. I could potentially live in a new climate. I could live somewhere where you wear sandals all the time, and rain is a treat.

It would be fun, it would be weird, it would be exciting. And, it might not happen. I'm staying positive for change, but the fact that we might stay here brings enough change that it's okay. We'll still move (downtown), I'll live with a boy, buy new furniture, start planning a wedding, and start a new life. It will still be fun...and either way, I'm excited.

Only 3 more....


No comments:

Post a Comment