Monday, November 5, 2012

Life sucks, then you die.

I find I don't write as often when I am happy. My blogs stay empty and I have less wisdom to share. Overall, life is great. I see a forward, backward, and an end. Life just keeps moving forward, and for the first time in a while, I finally feel like I'm on the track.

Nothing really has happend, I guess I've just grown up and learned to accept the challenges I face. Honestly, the biggest moral I have found is, "Life Sucks, then you die". That's the motto I tell myself all the time. I think a lot of people might see this as a negative, but how can you ever see a feeling as something bad. If life sucks, then doesn't that mean you felt something? Living life as a empty blob would be worse then having an awful life, right?

And honestly, sometimes life simply does suck. And then when you think life can't get worse, it does. Sometimes you want to cry so hard, and punch everything in sight. And sometimes you do. And then, it's over. The bad stuff is gone, and good things happen again.

Right now, I feel like I'm the up part of the rollercoster, and it just keeps moving up. Soon I know I'll have to reach the top and fall again. But for now, I'll just go on and ride the ride in happiness.

But, just as a warning. I get motion sick.

1 comment:

  1. Very true. And I guess all we can do is make sure to enjoy the happy parts to the fullest. :-)

    ReplyDelete