Saturday, March 3, 2012

Like Santorum Said...

...Education is for snobs.

Well, I must be as snobby as they come. Because I love being as educated as I can be on all subjects. Any subject really. I will sit down at my computer and google search things until my fingers begin to cramp and my eyes begin to squint so tight I seem like a *insert racial joke here* I once sat down for 3 hours just researching about different religions. I wanted to see if I could create my own based on examples from all, and guess what...I could, It was easy. I could get as many followers as I wanted, and it made sense...but that's another story.

One subject I can't seem to research enough though, is just how to go to school. How to people do it? How can you go to school so blindly, taking out massive amounts of loans that you will have to pay pack for the next 50 years of life? How can one blindly put themselves in that situation? I just want to get as much education in my field as I can, but I don't want to be paying back loans for years.

Right now, it does seem like school is for snobs. The snobs are the ones that can afford it without difficulty, and keep themselves in the upper middle class. And what I say, good for them! If I had an oppurtunity to go to school without working, or paying for it on my own, I would take it in a heartbeat. I would love to give my kids that same oppurtunity. But, It's almost impossible for one to go from lower class, to a "snob" without an education.

The upper class stay upper class, the lower class stay lower class. Man, I love government.

No comments:

Post a Comment