Sunday, January 23, 2011

Moving Out and Moving On

This last weekend I finally moved. I'm moving out, and moving on. I moved into my first apartment of my very own. It is absolutly brilliant. I love it so much. It's cute, it's purple, it's girly, it's me, and it is all mine! I am ten times happier now that I live on my own, then I was before, when I was just at my moms. I feel like everything is finally starting to move forward rather then move backward. I'm starting to make steps forward, and move on with my life. I know everything is only going to go up from here.

I'm finally starting to live life for me, and not "us". I'm making decisions on my own that will only effect me, and will help ME out in the future. I'm becomeing more me, then I have ever been. And guess what, I am pretty awesome? I love getting to know myself better. And man, I love me.

No comments:

Post a Comment