Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Keg to Six Pack


I feel awesome. I feel more awesome about my body then I have in a long time. I feel like my hard work is finally starting to pay off.

I while ago I bought a bathing suit. I knew it would take me a while to fit into it, but now, I am so close to feeling comfortable in it, it is amazing. My keg of a belly is starting to turn into a six pack tummy. I'm starting to almost feel comfortable in a bathing suit. I'm still not 100%, but it's definatly a lot better then what it was.


Isn't the bathing suit cute?? I'm so happy. If I stayed this same size forever I would be fine, but right now I am just looking to get more toned. I don't mind the way my body looks in the suit itself, but I don't like the flab that jiggles as I walk. The last thing I want is for my body to "jiggle like a bowl full of jelly"....no Santas on the beach this year! It may be endearing for Santa, but not on a 22 year old girl.


1 comment:

  1. You look awesome! And I ADORE the bathing suit! My belly jiggles like a bowl of jelly...and the worst part is I have to wait two more weeks before I can exercise...lame! You'll have to give me some pointers once i can exercise...I am a terrible exerciser :-(

    ReplyDelete